Thursday, December 13, 2007


Can you take it serious?
When I first saw this picture it did not take me by surprize. Actually I laugh a little because thats classic act of no trust in your gouvernment.I think, as with anyone else, the government should be trusted until proven untrustworthy. I feel the people (as a whole) shouldn't have to stand for anything they disagree with in the government. It's my opinion, credit it however you wish, that it's the responsibility of the populace to revolutionize their government/world when it behaves questionably. For example, the people of Iraq, IF they truly feel they are wronged in any way, it should up to them to set their government straight. Sure, it can be a long and bloody process, but that's how the American Revolution was and look at the end result! A government is not going to just kill all of its people to continue because the government is made up by people. Not only is it total genocide, but it's complete SUICIDE for them to do so.

No comments: